script src='http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js' type='text/javascript'/>

oko

Manafort resigns from Trump campaign

 Paul Manafort has resigned from Donald Trump's  campaign.
 “This morning Paul Manafort offered, and I  accepted, his resignation from the campaign,"  Trump said in a statement. "I am very  appreciative for his great work in helping to get  us where we are today, and in particular his work  guiding us through the delegate and convention  process. Paul is a true professional and I wish  him the greatest success.”
The news comes just days after Trump re-shuffled his campaign and brought on two new top aides in a move seen as a slap against Manafort.
Manafort also leaves the campaign amid a rising number of news reports about his past work for pro-Russian political elements in Ukraine.
This is second change at the top of Trump's campaign in little more than two months. Trump fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski in June, a time at which Manafort ascended to the top of the organization.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Most Recent

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.